After disaterous couple of weeks which resulted in this week me being made redundant and breaking my iPhone I finally managed to secure myself a sizeable allotment on Friday!!! Hoorah!!
I received some useful and helpful advise from the allotments secretary I chose a location close to the water source, near the entrance and also to the car park. All agreed and just about to sign when was informed it was plot 13!!!
Having tought about the luck I have had of late I decided to face the superstition head on and accept!!! Plot 13 it is!!
My summer project is well underway with working out how to clear the site as quickly as possible... It could take some time.... As you can see it is in need of a little of attention!!
I have gathered up some tools and roped in a reluctant volunteer, but more importantly - a guy with a rotavator!! :-)
I have started on the list of things I want to grow and preparing myself for the motivation to work out where to start!!
The begging, stealing and borrowing of plants, cuttings and seeds ready to try and fill it has begun!!
Its all very exciting - the work starts on Monday and I think will include some a glass of Pimms to celebrate the start of my new english garden!!