UK Veg Gardeners

I remember posting about this last Christmas.  So what did you get this time round?

I had a garden notebook, rhubarb crowns and some lovely wooden veg labels in big bold type, all nicely varnished made by the guys and girls at our local hospital rehab centre.

Any quirky pressies that should be on our lists for next year??

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello As well as a lovely jam Jellies and Chutney book Santa was very inconsiderate and gave me the Tummy Bug virus the day before Christmas Eve when I was due to go on the Sheringham to Weybourne Steam Train Santa Special with my Grandson and eat Mince Pies, so next year he can have it back!. Have just joined so hello one and all hope you have a good New Year and are looking forward to growing delicious things. Ginger R

Thanks Flighty I spotted Colin's topic just after putting this up - wasn't sure if there was a way I could remove the post myself?

Flighty said:

Damo I don't think members were ignoring you but commented on Colin's similar discussion!

gardening gifts - UK Veg Gardeners

Thankyou for the welcome Flighty am fully recovered now isn't it always the way when you've pushed the boat out with Xmas plans and goodies .Hope to speak again and may the wind drop pretty soon want to do some serious digging Regards Ginger

Flighty said:

Damo click on the options box and you'll see that the drop down menu includes Delete Discussion.

Anyway no worries, and in answer to your question I got a pair of Spear & Jackson secateurs along with  stainless steel/wooden handled hand fork and trowel. I'm using a book token to buy Our Plot by Cleve West. 

Ginger hello and welcome!  Sorry to see that you weren't well  over Christmas.  Happy New Year!  

Thanks Flighty obvious now you say it!  Cleve West knows his stuff that will be a good read.

Flighty said:

Damo click on the options box and you'll see that the drop down menu includes Delete Discussion.

Anyway no worries, and in answer to your question I got a pair of Spear & Jackson secateurs along with  stainless steel/wooden handled hand fork and trowel. I'm using a book token to buy Our Plot by Cleve West. 

Ginger hello and welcome!  Sorry to see that you weren't well  over Christmas.  Happy New Year!  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stephen Shirley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service