UK Veg Gardeners

Describe your favourite plant in your garden. Why do you like it? Is it because it's beatiful? Or perhaps it gives you energy or it needs much care as a child or it can relieve your feelings? Please share your thoughts with me!

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a difficult question, Irinochka. I could have named so many. But I think I will say "lettuce." Why? Because it offers so much variety of leaf shape, pattern and colour. It grows easily and can be used in all sorts of ways to make the veg garden attractive - in pots, in its own row or tucked in somewhere to fill a space. I eat it most days of the year.

What about you? You can't ask a question like this and not answer it.

I have to say blueberries . They have to be looked after in pots as I don't have an acid soil . They give so much flowers in spring , fruit in summer and fantastic autumn colour . I've just bought another one to add to my collection !

Zoe Brooks said:

What a difficult question, Irinochka. I could have named so many. But I think I will say "lettuce." Why? Because it offers so much variety of leaf shape, pattern and colour. It grows easily and can be used in all sorts of ways to make the veg garden attractive - in pots, in its own row or tucked in somewhere to fill a space. I eat it most days of the year.

What about you? You can't ask a question like this and not answer it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Our Sponsor

Events

Illustrations By...

© 2018   Created by Stephen Shirley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service